same cream puff recipe as below, except I made mini cream puffs, which turned out to be the perfect size. I made two recipes of cream puffs, so this is enough filling for that many minis...if you want to make less you will need to adjust. I then filled them with the following:
3 cups heavy cream
3/4 cup powdered sugar
pumpkin spice to taste
most of a can of pumpkin puree, to taste (do not use the pie filling)
1. Place the heavy cream in a bowl and mix with an electric mixer until it starts to get thick, about 1 minute.
2. Mix in powdered sugar and pumpkin spice. Mix until soft peaks start to form, about 3 minutes.
3. Use a spatula to gently fold in and mix the pumpkin.
4. Place in decorating back with round tip and fill the puffs.
5. (Optional) Sprinkle tops with powdered sugar and pumpkin spice.
You can really vary on this recipe since it is mostly done to taste. It just depends on how pumpkin-ish you want it to taste. Enjoy!!!