So this is one of our all time favorite recipes. Even though it says chicken it also works great after Thanksgiving with turkey.
This is for one 13x9 pan - but it is easily adjusted to different sizes and numbers.
-2 Cans of Crescent Rolls- Pillsbury are my favorite. You can get the big, buttery, flaky kind, but they take longer to cook.
-Chicken - completely cooked and shredded or in small pieces
-Cream of Mushroom Soup, Family Size
-Shredded Cheese - I use cheddar, but it is a matter of preference
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Whisk one can of soup with half a can of milk
3. Spread thin layer of soup in 9x13 pan - just enough to cover the bottom. Set the rest of the soup aside.
4. Unroll the crescent rolls. Spread each roll out, put small pile of chicken and shredded cheese. Fold the corners over to keep everything inside and then roll up like a normal crescent roll.
5. Repeat until you have filled all the rolls.
6. Line them up in the pan so they fit best and then poor the remaining soup over the top making sure that everything gets covered.
7. Place in oven for approximately 45 minutes. Time will vary based on oven and type of crescent rolls used. If they start looking mostly brown but you still have doughy spots just cover with foil and continue cooking.
That's it. Super easy and yummy. They are also really good reheated. If you don't like mushrooms you can use Cream of Chicken.